THE DIGITAL BOOT CAMP.
We are convinced, that enabling people helping themselves is the most sustainable approach for success. Capacity building is exactly what our Nunatak Academy is for: In cooperation with creative minds from the digital industry, we train managers in current trends and new business models. In our targeted workshops, participants interactively experience the most relevant digital topics in a real-life context and learn to apply these to their markets and the daily business.
Through one- or two-day boot camps, we confront you with the latest trends and changes in your industry – including big data analytics, augmented and virtual reality, social media advertising, digital video, mobile application development, crowdfunding, 3D printing and wearable technology. Instead of only lectures, we translate these developments into your individual context and develop practical solutions together.
The Nunatak Group and the Bertelsmann University developed this training concept jointly; over 150 top executives from one of the world’s largest media conglomerates have already participated. Their positive feedback has encouraged us to advance the idea further. Similar formats have since been carried out with Pro7Sat1, Red Bull and Deutsche Telekom.
- Acquire new ideas for future growth
- Identify promising business models and learn how to evaluate them
- Connect with entrepreneurs and creative minds from digital industries
- Learn how new tools enhance your daily work and personal life
- Recognize changes in consumers’ behaviour and expectations even before they affect your business
- Adjust your strategy to the requirements of the future
At previous Nunatak Academy events, renowned speakers and industry experts from companies such as Red Bull, Facebook, Twitter, Eyem, Wooga, Vice, Hubraum, Buzzfeed, Playbuzz and Promiflash shared their experiences with us.
You are interested? Contact us!